We are excited to announce the Cow Cow NFT public sale roadmap! See below for more details and dates.
Read more about Cow Cow and BHero here.
- Cow Cow NFT Collection Supply: 10,000
- Price per NFT: $65 USD to be paid in EGLD (EGLD parity to be frozen closer to the minting day)
- KYC Start: Wed, 1st Feb, 10:00 UTC
- KYC End: Tue, 14th Feb, 21:00 UTC
- KYC / AML & WL Final Verifications: Wed, 15th Feb, All Day
- Minting Round 1 (Whitelisted Users): Thu, 16th Feb, 17:00 UTC – 17:30 UTC
- Minting Round 2 (BHero Leveled Up Users): Thu, 16th Feb, Right after Round 1
- The Cow Cow Public Sale will be organized in two rounds. Both rounds will be hosted on the BHero Launchpad.
- Both rounds will require users to have passed the KYC process on the BHero Launchpad based on FMA regulations.
- The addresses whitelisted via Cow Cow Discord have to be the same as the addresses used to pass the KYC & leveling on the BHero Launchpad. No action will be taken to change the KYCs or fix any issue regarding missing information. As a result, you will be unable to participate due to the lack of a Successful KYC on your whitelisted address.
- Countries Prohibited By the Trustee:*
- OFAC: Belarus, Myanmar (Burma), Burundi, Central African Republic, People’s Republic of China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nicaragua, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Russia
- FATF: Albania, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Jamaica, Haiti, Malta, Mauritius, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Uganda, Yemen
- ITAR: Cuba, Eritrea, North Korea, Venezuela, Côte d’Ivoire, Afghanistan, Haiti, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Cyprus, Central African Republic
- Other: US, Canada, Cayman
*The BVI Trustee will conduct a second review of forbidden countries just before the KYC.
Please note: BHero has no control over the Prohibited Countries list.
Round 1 – The Cow Cow Community Whitelisted Members
- Time Limit: 30 minutes
- Max Number of NFTs that can be minted: To be announced after the KYC Stage
- Who can participate?: Only the Cow Cow Whitelisted Members
The Whitelisted Members Round will last 30 minutes or until the allocation (To Be Announced) is minted. The whitelisted members will be able to mint based on a first-come, first-served rule.
*Note: The Cow Cow Whitelisted Members don’t need to have Level 1+ on the BHero Launchpad to mint during the first round. However, if they don’t manage to mint during the first round, they will not be able to mint in the second round without Level 1+ on the BHero Launchpad. (See how BHero Launchpad leveling works under round 2)
Round 2 – BHero Launchpad Leveled Up Members Round
- Time Limit: None
- NFTs to be minted: The remainder of the 10,000 max supply.
- Who can participate: Only the Level 1+ BHero Launchpad users
The second round starts 30 minutes after the first round opening or after the maximum round 1 NFT allocation is sold out, whichever is sooner. Keep in mind it could take even under 10 minutes, so you will need to stay tuned on the BHero Launchpad to check the number of first-round minted NFTs.
The second round will use the same first-come, first-served rule, so make sure you keep following what is happening during the minting day, as, due to high demand, the whole supply may get minted in minutes. Be fast!
The BHero.com Levels System allows BHAT Staking Users to mint NFTs or buy token tickets based on their Levels built through staking the BHAT token.
For the Cow Cow public sale, each level allows the user to mint 2 NFTs.
- Level 1 Users can mint 2 NFT
- Level 2 Users can mint 4 NFT
- Level 3 Users can mint 6 NFT
- Level 10 Users can mint 20 NFT
- And so on.
Keep in mind minting is also limited by the remaining number of NFTs out of the maximum supply of the NFT Collection to be sold.
Read more about the Levels System on BHero Launchpad:
- You can also watch this video tutorial: https://youtu.be/QLr7sul4ZuQ
Further useful information:
Buying BHAT Tokens
- From a DEX (xExchange):
- From a CEX (BitMart):
- With FIAT/card (Transak):
Staking BHAT Tokens
Available MultiversX Wallets (The wallets you can use for BHAT Tokens and Cow Cow NFTs):
- MultiversX DeFi Wallet
- xPortal (Former Maiar App)
https://xportal.com/ – Unfortunately, if you have not installed this wallet before, it is currently unavailable for download due to rebranding and redesign.
- MultiversX Web Wallet (Less recommended)
MultiversX Gas Fees
As Gas Fees on the MultiversX chain are paid in EGLD, you will need extra EGLD besides the EGLD required for minting to be able to sign the transactions.
If you have any questions about the public sale process, join us on our Telegram chat, we are always happy to help!
Join the community on Telegram, Instagram, Twitter, or Linkedin.